NVIDIA pubblica la release GeForce 398.36 dei suoi “Game Ready Driver”, introducendo il supporto a The Crew 2, il titolo di corse sviluppato da Ubisoft ed in uscita il 29 giugno. Il driver supporta tutte le schede video dalla serie 600 in su, e porta in dote anche alcuni bugfix.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4][DirectX12]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing the game. 
- [Sterescopic 3D][NVIDIA Control Panel]: Switching the 3D display setting On and Off from the Windows display settings page has no effect on the NVIDIA Control Panel stereoscopic 3D settings page. 
- [G-SYNC]: G-SYNC may still be active after closing a game, causing the desktop to stutter. 
- [Surround]: Multiple games crash when launched in Surround mode. 
- [HDR]: With HDR turned on, non HDR full-screen video playback may cause corruption/flickering in the video. 
- [Notebook]: Blue-screen crash occurs with Driver_Power_State_Failure error upon bootup. 
- Black Screen appears when booting Windows after installing the 397.93 display driver. 
Open Issues in Version 397.31 WHQL
Windows 10 Issues
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][G-SYNC][World of Warcraft: Legion][HDR]: Severe color corruption appears in the game after launching with the Windows HDR setting enabled. 
This issue does not occur with the Windows HDR setting disabled.
- [Surround][G-SYNC]: In Surround mode, the G-SYNC link in the NVIDIA Control Panel is missing. 
- [Surround SLI][G-SYNC][Overwatch]: There is constant flickering in the game when played in a specific SLI Surround configuration (2 displays on master GPU and 1 display on slave GPU) with G-Sync mode enabled. 
- [G-SYNC]: Windowed G-Sync mode may stutter after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creators Update. 
- [Shadow Warrior 2][TITAN V]: After launching the game with Windows HDR setting enabled, there is flickering corruption whenhovering the mouse over the game screen. 
The issue does not occur with Windows HDR setting disabled.
- [GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripper-enabled motherboard. 
- [Netflix Edge Browser]: When playing a game in full-screen mode and playing a video from the Netflix Edge Browser, blue-screen crash occurs after multiple [Alt+Tab] switching between the two. 
The issue does not occur when playing the Netflix video in a Chrome browser.
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][Surround]: NVIDIA Surround hot keys do not work. 
- Random DPC watchdog violation errors occur when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- Using power monitoring in GPU monitor tools causes micro stutter. [2110289/2049879]