È AMD ad iniziare la lotteria driver di novembre con la nuova release di Radeon Software. Al centro dell’aggiornamento il supporto a Call of Duty: WWII e diversi bugfix. Permane l’ormai annoso problema con Overwatch con le penultime architetture AMD: Tahiti, Hawaii e Fiji; Polaris e Vega sembrano invece uscirne indenni; da segnalare anche un aggiornamento delle librerie Vulkan.
Di seguito il changelog, con il consueto grassettato per segnalare i cambiamenti per noi più significativi.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 Highlights
- Call of Duty®: WWII
- Up to 5% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega64 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.3 at 2560×1440. (1)
- AMD XConnect™ Technology
- Now supported on Radeon RX Vega56 series graphics products for select eGPU enclosures.
- Call of Duty®: WWII
- Radeon Software may intermittently cause an application crash on limited numbers of DirectX®11 or OpenGL applications on their first run.
- Some gaming or productivity applications may experience a random hang or application crash when performing task switching.
- Radeon WattMan reset and restore factory default options may not reset graphics or memory clocks.
- Oculus™ Dash may experience a random application hang.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
- Radeon Settings may experience overlapping text or corruption in the Multi GPU profiles page.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®: Wildlands may experience minor corruption with Anisotropic Filtering (AF) enabled.
- Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ may experience ghosting or distortion in gameplay on Multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- AMD XConnect™ Technology products may not be detected/enabled on reconnection if previously disconnected during system sleep
- A limited number of system devices such as printers may be removed during Radeon Software uninstallation.
- Some desktop productivity apps may experience latency when dragging or moving windows.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.